We're sending fifteen people to the 2012 NEHA AEC.
The winners of the Decade-NEHA AEC Scholarship Program for 2012 are:
- Andrea J. - Sr. Environmental Health Specialist, Manchester Health Department
- Kelly M. - Supervising Environmental Specialist
Sacramento County Environmental Management Dept.
- Don H. - Environmental Health Specialist II, Contra Costa Environmental Health
- Paschal N. - REHS, East Orange Health Department
- Ruchi P. - Graduate Student/Intern
University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ, School of Public Health
- Kerry A. - Health Officer, City of Rolling Meadows
- Judinea A. - Environmental Health Specialist
Sacramento County Environmental Health
- Morgan R. - Graduate Student - MPH, Eastern Kentucky University
- Amber S. - Environmental Health Specialist, District Department of the Environment
- Wayne F. - Supervising REHS, Fresno County Environmental Health
- Matthew K. - REHS, Monterey County Health Department
- Denise W. - Training Officer, Indiana State Department of Health
- Teresa L. - Sanitarian, City of Rosenberg, Texas
- Jillian G. - Environmental Health Specialist, Jefferson County Department of Health
- Marie W. - Program Manager I, Sacramento County
A big thank you to all who applied!
Each year, Decade Software Company gives away scholarships to Environmental Health professionals who might not otherwise be able to attend the conference.
- Applications were accepted March 12, 2012 - March 23, 2012.
- Fifteen applicants receive a $700 scholarship.
Applicants submitted a short essay which was scored by a panel of Decade Software Executives along with Executives and Elected Officials of NEHA.
The essay prompt provided a platform to express innovative ideas for the industry.
Visit us at the National Environmental Health Association Annual Education Conference from June 28–30, 2012
Come meet our staff, see our software solutions, and find out what you may be missing. Compare what you have now to the benefits of a truly comprehensive, purpose-built solution for your environmental health agency.
Decade Software Company is a longtime member of NEHA. We’re active in your profession, participating in many regional and state organizations.
Get to know us, learn about our success stories and ask your tough questions. To arrange a time to meet at the conference, click here.