Manage all programs and streamline all processes with one solution.
We understand the work you do. Working across the nation in so many settings—and participating fully with program administrators and government oversight groups—we know that every program tracks and uses data in different ways. We’ve made it easy to manage functions and information unique to each program’s need.
Verification safeguards against foodborne illness.
- Manage permanent facilities, temporary events, and mobile vendors
- Carry your food code and corrective actions electronically in the field
- Automate inspection scheduling based on risk classification and facility type
- Manage certified food managers and issue food worker cards
- Automate complaint dispatch and streamline response activities
- Publish inspection results to your agency’s website
- Utilize GIS integration to map foodborne illness outbreaks
Ensure that your community swims safely.
- Verify the health and safety of public bathing areas
- Ensure all pools and spas are free from safety hazards and risk of communicable diseases
- Track inspections and permits
- Perform plan reviews to comply with local/state safety code requirements
- Investigate complaints
- Oversee pool and spa contamination
- Monitor bathing beaches
Monitor system design, construction, and performance.
- Streamline the permit application process for new systems and repairs
- Monitor septic system design and construction process
- Ensure installers and designers certifications are current
- Automate Operations & Maintenance programs
- Track ‘As-Built’ requests, backfill notifications, pumping, and variance applications
- Use a Tablet PC to automate the inspection process and incorporate drawings
- Accept service requests online through an Internet portal
Ensure a healthful supply for every community.
- Track public water systems and the work performed to keep them in compliance
- Manage contact segments, water sites, treatment objectives, and vulnerability monitoring
- Manage inspection and sampling schedules
- Track bacteriological, organics, lead, and copper samples
- Track violations and enforcement activities
- Report electronically to state and federal agencies
Apply technology to monitor and manage vector threats.
- Streamline vector surveillance and control activities
- Automate inspections using handheld Pocket PCs running Windows Mobile
- Identify breeding locations using GPS devices
- Identify species, treatments and follow up requirements
- Manage dead bird reports
- Utilize GIS integration to map West Nile Virus exposure areas
- Notify public of outbreaks on your agency website
Manage compliance for waste, recycling, and landfills.
- Manage landfills, recyclers, and transfer stations
- Ensure compliance with state, federal, and local regulations
- Monitor inventory, enforcement cases, and closures
- Track transportation methods, weight requirements, etc
Manage community, business, and household exposure.
- Monitor businesses storing hazardous materials inventory
- Track small and large quantity hazardous waste generators and recyclers
- Monitor types and amounts of toxic waste generated
- Track chemical descriptions, characteristics, and container locations
- Attach inventory site plans and emergency response procedures
- Accept online submission of business plans and chemical inventories
- Outfit field inspectors and emergency responders with site information on Tablet PCs
- Import chemical inventories from external systems (i.e., CAMEO)
- Schedule appointments online for household hazardous waste events
Manage the process from harvest to consumption.
- Manage commercial shellfish operations such as shuckers, packers, and shippers
- Monitor vessels and vehicles involved in transporting shellfish
- Carry National Shellfish Sanitation Program (NSSP) ordinance electronically and print official NSSP reports in the field
- Track annual threatened areas and monitor growing areas for harvest suitability
- Utilize GIS integration to map growing areas
Automate management of any program you monitor.
- Tattoo and Body Piercing
- Housing and Public Accommodations
- Schools and Institutional Health
- Medical Environmental Health
- Animal Control
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Site Remediation and Site Assessment
- Individual Water Wells
- Cross Connection
- Gas and Plumbing Construction
- Milk and Dairy
- Ocean Water Monitoring
- Medical Waste
- Bioterrorism/Disaster Preparedness
- Code Enforcement
- Fire Prevention
- Construction Services
- Business Licensing